We’ve put a little something together to brighten your and your kids’ days (and it’s a hang of a lot easier than homeschooling). As you get into the social distancing groove, and learn to co-exist with various generations in one space, let’s celebrate togetherness and have some fun!
#4KingKidsTalent Challenge – Upload a picture of your offspring and their creative work anytime over the next 30 days along with the hashtag. One entry is equal to one ticket. There is no limit to the amount of entries.
We’ll be hanging out Weekly Prizes as well as one Grand Prize for three little creative souls that took part every day!
- Get your children to make something creative – from a painting, to Lego, to cookies – go wild!
- Take a picture of your children with their work of art
- Upload the picture with the hashtag #4KingKids and to social media and mention us @4kingmedia (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Be inspired by anything and everything – there are no restrictions!
Weekly Prizes will start from Friday, 10 April, where one contestant will be contacted via PM and announced on our platform. These will continue weekly. Then, at the end of the month, three lucky contestants who took part in the full 30 day challenge will walk away with a brand new set of Lego: Lego Friends Rescue Mission Boat or Lego City Town Donut Shop, to the value at ￡120. Every day, five entries will be randomly selected to receive an extra ticket in the final draw.
Fun for the whole family
Make the most of staying at home and get those creative juices flowing! We can’t wait to see your masterpieces. (Note: competition is only open to children but you are more than welcome to submit your creation alongside theirs)
Get creative and win with the #4KingKids Challenge!
Starts Wednesday, 1 April.
Terms and Conditions:
- All images need to be uploaded with the #4KingKids before midnight (GMT) every day. Images posted after 00:00 will be considered as the next day’s submission.
- Winners must be between the ages of 5 – 10.
- Competition starts on Wednesday, 1 April and will end on Thursday, 30 April.
- Images can be of you and your children, and must include your lego creation.
- Only one submission a day will be accepted.
- Participants must be subscribed to 4King.com newsletter.
- Winners will be announced Monday, 4 May.
- Winner will be randomly selected from all participants who submitted 30 images, one a day.
- Images can be posted across social platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and must include the hashtag. Images do not need to be posted on one social media platform (i.e. you can post on all platforms).
- Creations need to be unique everyday.